Up-to-date information on changing a company's place of establishment, moving a company, time and cost planning, selecting a place of establishment, obligations and permits, etc.
Info PLEASE NOTE
In many cases, relocating a company's registered office is the most efficient way to respond to changes in factors such as sales market, costs, etc.
When moving a company to a new location, there are certain points to bear in mind with respect to scheduling and costing:
- Selection of a suitable location and the associated changes and, potentially, obligations
- Where necessary, obtaining new permits for the new location that are usually only required whenstarting up a business German text
- Compliance with special legal provisions regarding the establishment of businesses, e.g.:
- Obtaining other permits, for example under:
- Urban planning and building law
- Water law
- Waste disposal law
- Nature conservation law
- Forest law
- Railway law
- Road law