Compost Processing – Records
table of content
Description of the subject matter
The processor has to keep records and to document on:
- Type, quantity, origin of the wastes taken over
- Reception control
- Separation of undesirables
- Processing and transfer of the raw materials and the processing batch produced thereof
- Designation of the batch
- Compost producers
- Further documentation, proof of quality
See Description of the subject matter.
The records shall be kept continuously.
There is no special procedure to be followed.
No costs accrue for making it available.
- Section 5 of the Abfallwirtschaftsgesetz 2002 (AWG 2002)
- Sections 9, 13 paragraph 5, Annex 6 to the Kompostverordnung