TOP tourism grant assistance, part D: Restructuring
table of content
Financial assistance is provided for the costs of the reorganisation concept or for a proportion of coaching services and material assistance for the obligations remaining after reorganisation.
The assistance consists of
- assuming liability,
- an interest allowance of a maximum of two percent for borrowed capital or
- assumption of costs for the reorganisation concept or of coaching services.
Provincial participation of at least the same level is a prerequisite.
The capital on which the interest allowance is provided should not exceed the amount of 40 percent of the total outside financing after restructuring.
Generally, a loan of 100,000 Euro is considered the lower limit. The upper limitis a loan of 2 million Euro.
Small and medium-sized businesses in tourism and leisure that are essential providers with a place of business in Austria and a membership with the WKO of the federal division tourism and leisure industry (or companies listed in the annex to Section 2 of the WKG). Members of this division include companies in the catering and hotel sectors, as well as leisure and sports businesses, travel agencies, cinemas, cultural and entertainment businesses and health care businesses.
These rules apply to entrepreneurs from EU Member States in Austria.
See general information
Applications can be submitted at any time
The application for funding must be submitted to the Austrian Hotel and Tourism Bank (ÖHT), which also administers the remainder of the process, from application review, to decision, to payment.
The materials to be submitted include the following:
- Description of business
- Company register excerpt in the case of registered businesses
- Trade licence (copy)
- Brief depiction of the financial situation of the business
- Signed annual accountsGerman text for the past three business years
- Monthly revenues by business category and monthly overnight stays for the previous and current financial year
- Completed declaration of completeness
- Details of real estate and other assets of the applicant and her/his spouse
In the case of partnerships, all private assets must be divulged for all personally liable partners and those of non-personally liable partners (silent partners, limited partners, limited company partners) if they have a share of at least one third of the company assets. Copies of land register excerpts would suffice as proof.
- Summary of assets not required for the business
- Detailed account information as instructed on the form
- Land lease contracts (for businesses under lease only)
Costs and fees
There is generally no charge for the financial assistance applications.
The validity of the guidelines of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Regions and Tourism on the TOP Tourism Impulse 2014 - 2020 will be extended to 2022. They therefore represent the relevant legal basis for this funding for the time being.
- Guidelines of the Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Regions and Tourism on the TOP Tourism Impulse 2014 to 2020German text
- Annex to Section 2 of the Wirtschaftskammergesetz (WKG)
There is no expert information available.
Link to form
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Regions and Tourism