TOP tourism grant assistance, part D: Restructuring
table of content
Financial assistance is provided for the costs of the reorganisation concept or for a proportion of coaching services and material assistance for the obligations remaining after reorganisation.
The assistance consists of
- assuming liability,
- an interest allowance of a maximum of two percent for borrowed capital or
- assumption of costs for the reorganisation concept or of coaching services.
Provincial participation of at least the same level is a prerequisite.
The capital on which the interest allowance is provided should not exceed the amount of 40 percent of the total outside financing after restructuring.
Generally, a loan of 100,000 Euro is considered the lower limit. The upper limitis a loan of 2 million Euro.
Small and medium-sized businesses in tourism and leisure that are essential providers
These rules apply to entrepreneurs from EU Member States in Austria.
See general information
Applications can be submitted at any time
The application for funding must be submitted to the Austrian Hotel and Tourism Bank (ÖHT), which also administers the remainder of the process, from application review, to decision, to payment.
The materials to be submitted include the following:
- Description of business
- Company register excerpt in the case of registered businesses
- Trade licence (copy)
- Brief depiction of the financial situation of the business
- Signed annual accountsGerman text for the past three business years
- Monthly revenues by business category and monthly overnight stays for the previous and current financial year
- Completed declaration of completeness
- Details of real estate and other assets of the applicant and her/his spouse
In the case of partnerships, all private assets must be divulged for all personally liable partners and those of non-personally liable partners (silent partners, limited partners, limited company partners) if they have a share of at least one third of the company assets. Copies of land register excerpts would suffice as proof.
- Summary of assets not required for the business
- Detailed account information as instructed on the form
- Land lease contracts (for businesses under lease only)
There is generally no charge for the financial assistance applications.
Die Geltungsdauer der Richtlinien des Bundesministeriums für Landwirtschaft, Regionen und Tourismus über den TOP-Tourismus-Impuls 2014 – 2020 wird um ein Jahr verlängert. Sie stellen daher auch im Jahr 2021 die relevante Rechtsgrundlage für diese Förderung dar.
- Richtlinien des Bundesministeriums für Landwirtschaft, Regionen und Tourismus über den TOP-Tourismus-Impuls 2014 bis 2020
There is no expert information available.
responsible for content: Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Regions and Tourism