PSC – Points of Single Contact
In line with the Services Directive, Points of Single Contact (PSC) have been established in all EU countries through which administrative formalities can be completed electronically when doing cross border business in Europe. The recently adapted Professional Qualifications Directive also foresees Points of Single Contact (PSC).
This portal brings you to the respective Point of Single Contact of each Austrian "Land" where you can
- obtain information on the procedures you need to complete in order to provide your service
- complete all administrative formalities (no need to contact each authority separately)
- in an electronic way.
Portals of the regions ("Bundesländer")
- Guidelines for the Austrian PSC (PDF, 181 KB)
- EU leaflet for consumers (→ European Commission)
- Video produced by the European Commission on the Points of Single Contact
- Information for consumers (→ ECC-Net)
- Information for service providers receiving services (→ WKO) (German)
If you are based in Austria and plan to provide services in other EU countries, go to the EU services portal.
- Cross border posting and temporary agency work: labour law (→ BMA), social security law
- Deliveries within the EU
- Opening a business in Austria (→ Austrian Business Agency)
- Alternative dispute resolution mechanism on EU-level related to cross-border problems between companies/citizens and public authorities (→ SOLVIT)
- European Professional Card (→ Your Europe)
responsible for content: Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs