Current information about financial assistance, financial assistance for companies, financial assistance for tourism and leisure businesses, business startup financial assistance, etc.
Information for newcomers
Entrepreneurs who are best informed about the financial assistance options for their businessesGerman text may benefit a great deal.
Possible financial assistance ranges from startup financial assistance, to help with financing growth projects, to support with going international.
The following are examples of target groups that may be eligible for grants:
- Small and medium-sized businesses.
- Startup businesses
- Businesses with a technology and innovation-orientated profile
- Production-related service providers
- Industrial companies
- Businesses on their way to becoming international
- Investors and those seeking stockholder equity
The transperency portalGerman text provides a comprehensive overview of the funding landscape in Austria.
These rules apply to all entrepreneurs from EU Member States in Austria.
Grant applications must in all cases be submitted to the grant-awarding body before the start of the project.
- Find financial assistance (Austrian Chamber of Commerce (→ WKO)German text
- Grant procedures and process ( Austrian Chamber of Commerce (→ WKO)German text
- Your Europe Business (→ Your Europe) (Regulations in other EU Member States)
- Transparency portal (→ BMF)German text
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry of Labour and Economy