Business-based economic assistance
The austria wirtschaftsservice (Austrian promotional bank) (aws/erp-fonds) is an Austrian bank providing grant assistance and financing that offers support for businesses at all stages of growth. Options range from startup financial assistance , to help with financing growth projects, to support with going international. The aws provides grant assistance and financing through the assumption of liability, ERP loans and subsidies at favourable interest rates, and services. The aws places a particular focus on assisting small and medium-sized business, the areas of technology & innovation, patent and licence management, stockholder equity, and regional development areas.
The following are examples of target groups that may be eligible for grants:
- Small and medium-sized businesses.
- Startup businesses
- Businesses with a technology and innovation-orientated profile
- Production-related service providers
- Industrial companies
- Businesses on their way to becoming international
- Investors and those seeking stockholder equity
In general, these rules apply to entrepreneurs from EU Member States in Austria.
The services offered for small and medium-sized businesses include the following:
- Loan guarantees
- Investment premiums
- Guarantees for shareholder capital
- Financing for high-tech startups
- ERP loans at favourable interest rates for growing businesses
- Liability assumption for internationalisation projects
- austria wirtschaftsservice (→ aws)
- → aws grant assistance pilotGerman text
- → aws startup fundsGerman text
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry of Labour and Economy