Current grant assistance offered by public employment service Austria
Public Employment Service Austria (AMS) offers special grant assistance for businesses:
- Reintegration assistance (→ AMS)German text
- Sole proprietorships (→ AMS)German text
- Programme for founders of a new business (→ AMS)German text
- Apprenticeship grant assistance (→ AMS)German text
- Solidarity bonus model (assistance) (→ AMS)German text
Detailed information about these and other grants (→ AMS)German text can be found at the website of Public Employment Service Austria (AMS).
You can also enquire with your Chamber of Commerce (→ WKO)German text or with the office of Public Employment Service Austria (→ AMS)German text responsible for your area about the current grant assistance options in your Province. Information about professional activitiesGerman text can be found on the website of the relevant Chamber of Commerce or the relevant professional body.
These rules apply to entrepreneurs from EU Member States in Austria.
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry of Labour and Economy