Grant assistance for the recruitment of people with disabilities
table of content
The Social Services Ministry Service (Sozialministeriumservice - SMS) and the Public Employment Service Austria (AMS) provide financial support for employers and sole proprietors with a variety of financial assistance and support services.
- Workplace integration assistance (AMS)
- Inclusion assistance, Inclusion assistance Plus and Inclusion assistance for woman (help with wage costs from the SMS)
- Inclusion bonus for apprentices (help with wage costs from the SMS)
- Pay allowance (help with wage costs from the SMS)
- Job protection allowance (help with wage costs from the SMS)
- Training and apprenticeship costs (SMS)
- Barrier-free workplace adaptation allowance for people with disabilities and for companies (SMS)
- Support services for hard of hearing and deaf people (SMS)
- Start-up funding for self-employed people (SMS)
- Multiplier training (disability representatives and works council members in disability-specific issues - SMS)
This is intended for businesses with employees with disabilities.
These rules apply to entrepreneurs from EU Member States in Austria.
Local responsibility is based
- For Public Employment Service Austria (→ AMS)German text and ProvinceGerman text
- Local responsibility is based on the primary residence of the person with disabilities
- For the competent state office of the Social Services Ministry Service (→ SMS)German text
- For matters related to professional participation, local responsibility is based on the location in which the employer operates
- For premiums, local responsibility is based on the location in which the employer operates
- The application to the Social Services Ministry Service (Sozialministeriumservice - SMS) must be submitted in electronic format. You can do this on the homepage of the Social Services Ministry Service. The application should be well supported, including indication of the branch and should include additional materials (patient findings, cost estimates, concept papers, etc.).
- The application for grant assistance must be submitted before the realisation of the plans and/or before the purchase of the aid for which the assistance is being sought.
- No fees are payable.
- The authorities or the cost bearer to whom the application is submitted will contact all other cost bearers under consideration and gather the required documents .
- You will be given notice of the result from the review of your application.
- There are maximum grant limits for all grant assistance.
Link to form
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection