Mobile Waste Treatment Facilities – Self-Check
table of content
Authorisation holders must, at regular intervals, check their mobile waste treatment facilities for compliance with the requirements set out in the official authorisation and in any other relevant waste regulations. The following should be noted:
- The authorisation holder must have the self-check carried out by an expert or by an expert institution
- The self-check must at least comprise an on-site check
- The recurring self-check has to be conducted every five years (subject to any regulations deviating from this principle as set out in the official authorisation or in any other regulations)
- A report has to be prepared on each self-check which mentions any defects that may have been detected
- If a defect has been detected in the framework of the self-check, a copy of the report must be submitted to the competent authority outlining the defects detected and the corrective actions taken to remedy the defects
- The reports on the self-checks and any other documents concerning the self-checks must be kept for at least seven years and have to be presented to the competent authority upon request
Enterprises operating mobile waste treatment facilities
Every five years a self-check has to be conducted and a report on this check has to be prepared.
The reports on the self-checks and any other documents concerning the self-checks must be kept for at least seven years and have to be presented to the competent authority upon request.
The waste management authority which is locally in charge of the premises
- The Provincial GovernorGerman text
- The Provincial Governor may delegate procedures and supervision to the district administrative authority (Bezirksverwaltungsbehörde).
The Provincial Governor locally in charge is the one in whose Federal Province the applicant (owner of the mobile treatment facilities) is based. If the applicant’s business is not based within the federal territory, competence rests with the Provincial Governor in whose Federal Province the mobile treatment facilities are first to be established and operated.
There is no special procedure to be followed.
No expert information is available.
responsible for content: Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology