Compost Production/Import – Records
table of content
Compost producers and/or importers must keep records on:
- Type, quantity, origin of the wastes taken over
- Designation of the compost batch
- Used wastes and additives
- Separated parts in the composting process
- Epidemiologic assessment
- Finished compost
- Buyers of composts
Producers and/or importers of compost must continue to keep records on the compost handed over to customers.
See Description of the subject matter.
The records shall be kept continuously.
There is no special procedure to be followed.
No costs accrue for making it available.
- Section 5 of the Abfallwirtschaftsgesetz 2002 (AWG 2002)
- Sections 9, 11 paragraph 5 and Annex 6 to the Kompostverordnung
No expert information is available.
responsible for content: Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology