Mining Activities – Visitation
table of content
The organisation of visitations of mining activities just for fun requires a special authorisation.
The authorisation will be obtained if the safety measures are enough, the guides have the necessary knowledge and the visitations do not disturb the mining activities.
The holder of the mining licence needs the authorisation before starting the visitation.
- For mining activities which are supervised by the district authority:
- For mining activities which are supervised by the Federal Ministry of Finance: the Federal Ministry of Finance (→ BMF)
Costs and fees
- 47.30 Euro federal fee
- Attachment: 3.90 Euro per sheet
- Final administrative decision
- Approval: 6.50 Euro federal administrative tax and 83.60 Euro federal fee for the first sheet and 13.00 Euro federal fee for the other sheets
- Refusal: free of charge
No expert information is available.
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry of Finance