Chartered Accountants – Trainee Accountants – Registration
table of content
Trainee accountants must register in writing with the Austrian Chamber of Tax Advisors and Public Accountants (Kammer der Steuerberater und Wirtschaftprüfer). The Austrian Chamber of Tax Advisors and Public Accountants (Kammer der Steuerberater und Wirtschaftsprüfer) must issue a declaratory decision based on receipt of a trainee accountant’s registration whether and from which date the registered trainee is to be considered a trainee accountant.
Trainee accountants must register with the Austrian Chamber of Tax Advisors and Public Accountants (Kammer der Steuerberater und Wirtschaftsprüfer) in writing and
- must have taken the matriculation or entrance qualification examination, and
- practise relevant activities primarily with chartered accountants
No special deadlines need to be observed.
The practice time required for admission to the professional examination as a candidate for a profession does not begin to run until the qualification as a candidate for a profession has been established.
The report necessary for a declaratory decision on recognition as trainee accountant may be submitted personally or in writing to the competent authority.
- Proof of identity and address
- Proof that the trainee accountant meets the requirements of section 41 paragraph 1 (1) WTBG
- Confirmation by the employing professional about the employment regulated by section 41 paragraph 1 (2) WTBG.
- Official decision
- EUR 14,30 federal fee
Berufsanwärter (→ KSW) German text
There is no expert information available.
responsible for content: Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs